Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally, we can share the news...........

I'm sure many of you have been wondering what the situation was that Jim and I have been praying so much about, finally we can share the news! Dan and Krisha are expecting!!!!!! YES, Jim and I are going to be grandparents!!!!

Dan and Krisha went today for their first ultrasound and to hear the baby's heatbeat for the first time.

I'm sure most people get tired of seeing these ultrasound photos that really don't show you anything other than what looks to be a butterbean....WELL, this isn't just any butterbean, this is OUR butterbean!



AND, in fact, it isn't just one
butterbean
it is TWO!
YES, TWINS!!!!









We are so thrilled.
When Krisha called today
I said , "Wasn't it the most beautiful thing in the world to hear it's heatbeat for the first time!"
and her reply was, "You mean THEIR heatbeats." God is wonderful, isn't he! Please pray with us that things will continue to progress as they should and that Krisha will not be sick. She has really been suffering with morning sickness......that last all day.

The babies are due June 15, 2009.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." (I Samuel 1:27)


The top picture is Baby A, to the right is Baby B, and the bottom picture is both of them!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What great news! You will be a FaBuLoUs grandma! :)
Please keep us updated, keeping your family in my prayers!!!
Natalie

Anonymous said...

omigosh twins?!?!?!?! wowowow!! She'll need extra strength when they're born!!! Prayers will be said!!
Mark & Kelly

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful blessing x 2. I know you are excited. Grandchildren are GRAND!!! Love ya, Margaret

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family. We will keep you all in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

When I saw the statement about Good News - I just knew Krisha had to be pregnant. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

aww Darlene, I am so happy for u. U and Jim are going to be wonderful grandpaents, and Eli is going to be a great uncle. Love ya and hope to see u soon.
Jerri

Anonymous said...

There is NO way that you can stay in Texas with your twins in Alabama ..... how are you going to manage this?

Congratulations and I pray that things will go well with Krisha.
Margie

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! You will be such a good ___________! What do you want to be called lol? When is the baby due? Keep in touch! Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you.....and the Lord isn't just good...He's absolutely AMAZING at times!!! This is wonderful news....some I know you have prayed for since before they even walked down the aisle....and I am so excited for you and Krisha and Dan.

But I must agree with another comment....how will you ever stay so many hours away from these two pea pods? :)

I guess I need to tell Tyner Beth to start thinking of baby shower ideas....since she is the hostess with the mostest. HA.

FaceforGrace said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I certainly appreciate all of the prayers from everyone. The 1st Trimester is such a scary time, whether you've ever had problems or not. I will certainly lift your family up as well- how exciting to be having 2! My sister had twins, it was fun...it seemed there was always one to hold even in a crowded room! Congrats!