Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prayer Warriors needed............

Please say a special prayer for my Mother, Catherine Worthy. She fell yesterday leaving McDonald's and broke her ankle in two places. She had surgery last night, they had to put a plate and six screws on one side and pins on the other side.
When I got to the ER, she started crying and begging me, "Ya'll don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to do it."
We were scheduled to have a "Four Generation" (Mother, me, Krisha, and the girls) photo session with Kim Lawson on Friday. Before Mother went to surgery she kept saying, "Now I won't get to have my picture made with Aubrey and Lainey on Friday." We promised her that she would get her picture made with them as soon as she was physically able to do so!
She is a VERY independent woman, so recovery is going to be a challenge for her. So please, keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

Joy said...

So sorry about your Mom. I remember meeting her and she was adorable. Will keep her in my prayers.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aww....how sweet that she was still so worried about getting her pic made with those precious baby girls!!I know that had to hurt her so badly. We'll be praying for a speedy recovery for an independent lady! :)

Keith Rose said...

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. We will keep her in our prayers for comfort and speeding healing. We will also pray for you and Jim because I know from my Dad's recent illness and passing that it's very hard to live far away from an ailing parent. So you hang in there and call on Phillipians 4:13! And another thing.....those grandbabies are precious! I can't wait to see which one ends up in Bama colors and which one gets the glorious Auburn colors! ;-) (HW)