Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eli hates the camera.....

I'm not sure why, but Eli hates having his picture taken. He will walk away, turn his head, and even get under the bed when he sees me with a camera!


The house next door to us sold recently, and the new family has started moving in. Today, the BIG 18-wheeler van came pulling up with their things. Of course, Eli being the "neighborhood watchdog" that he is, sat at the window watching.....and barking. I thought I might be able to get some photos of him on the job, however he was quicker than me!

(Above photo is of him watching the movers unload the truck) However, shortly after the photo was taken, Eli realized what I was doing and then he preceded to disappear..............................

After I finally got him to come out from under the bed, I suppose he still felt insecure with the camera sitting on the table, so he hid under the computer table!


He is so weird in some of the things that he does! But, we would not have him any other way.

We hope that the new family next door enjoys the neighborhood. It is definitely great for families with children (we think there are three) and pets (saw one large and one small animal crate/carrier being unloaded.) We will give them more time to settle in before introducing ourselves. (If they have a cat, Eli says he will just wave hello from our front door to them!)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That is too funny! I just wanted to say Hi! i enjoy reading your blog..have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Eli is simply too cute! Izzy and Kasia does the same thing when it comes to pictures. I remember Buster Brown would pose because he loved his pics taken for the most part. The girls just doesn't want any part of it and they too turn away from me. It's what makes them unique and why we love them even more. Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Eli knows he is courgeous and doesn't have to have paper copies to prove it!! Cute layout.