Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tears of Joy.............


"Your hands made me and formed me..." Psalm 119:73
It is going to be a LONG wait until June 15, 2009! I started crying the moment Dan and Krisha told us the news, and have cried many tears of joy since that wonderful day.
While Krisha and I were shopping at Persnickety in Fayette on Friday (a cute gift, assessories and floral shop), I became "over joyed" with tears as we browsed through the many beautiful items for babies.
One item in particular caught my eye, it was a white receiving gown with the above footprints and Bible verse on it. However, the shop only had one ...and we need two of everything! I do not care if it is two pink items, two blue items or one of each! Those two babies are already a HUGE part of our family!
Please continue to say a special prayer for the babies and for Krisha. She is still experiencing a lot of nausea.

0 comments: