Friday, January 9, 2009

Shopping for the Girls.............


I had a very exciting day! I spent almost all day shopping for my two granddaughters. Yes, Dan and Krisha found out this morning that God has blessed us with two little girls! We are thrilled!!! I don't think that I purchased enough to get the country out of the recession, but I helped! Ha.

Received a good report from the doctor. Both girls are weighing in at about a 1/2 pound each, heart chambers look great, and so do all their other parts.

Please continue to keep our little girls in your prayers!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so very happy for you and continuing to pray for everyone. I myself have an identical twin sister and I'm telling you it will never be a dull moment in their household once the girls arrive. Congratulations again!!!