Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanks, Mary Grace!

I received a very beautiful surprise today via UPS from our niece, Mary Grace.


It is a cake plate w/pedestal, hand painted by Mary Grace!

However, so that it can be used more and seen by everyone, I placed the plate on an easel stand on the counter.

Thanks so much, Mary Grace! I just LOVE it. You did a fantastic job too.


Eli was also very curious as to what might be in the box too. When I opened the box and all we could see was the little "white peanuts" used in the packaging.........he went nose first into the box! I had to pull him out until I got the gift out. As much as he loves playing with boxes, I took the time to remove all the peanuts into a garbage bag so that he could have it. But, he stuck his noise up into the air as if to say, "Without those peanuts, I'm not interested anymore."

Thanks again, Mary Grace for giving us such a wonderful surprise!

We love you.

1 comments:

FaceforGrace said...

Wow I haven't checked in for some time now...I didn't know the babies were girls! How fun!! I love the names they've picked out. I went today for an early glucose screening and ran into the gift shop. I haven't allowed myself to do things like that yet and I was overwhelmed with all of the pink and blue sweetness that I saw! Wanting to buy stuff makes it hard to wait until delivery to find out what we're having. But, I think the surprise will be worth it.

Now, about this Bama thing...:)

Geaux Tigers!
Holly