Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Day with Eli

Dan and Krisha have been doing a little painting in their kitchen and dining room. So, last Monday night Eli and I kept the girls........all alone! It was a fun time, but a busy time too! I could not have handled them alone without Eli's help.

"Ok, Eli this is going to be a big job for you! You have to keep Aubrey and Lainey out of danger and out of trouble!"

"OK girls, Mom says that I am in charge!"

"Hey, don't crawl away during my meeting!"

At least one of them listens to me.

"You better get down from there before Moma D comes back, and I don't think she will care that Popa Jim said you could do whatever you wanted to do!"
Looks as if one of them is trying to check out another room...

"Girls, there is nothing behind that door, now get down from there before we all get in trouble!"
"I promise, there is nothing behind this door that you need! Now, don't make me have to sit you down again!"

"Lainey, please get down from there!"

"One down, one to go."

"Finally, both are down for a nap!"
"Ok, both are napping. Hey Mom, can I have my bone now?"


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE STAYING ALL NIGHT AND TOMORROW TOO?"

("I don't think Mom has that many bones in the pantry. I need to call Krisha!")


3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

Eli you did a wonderful job of keeping the girls! I promise to bring you a bone for all your hardwork!

Joy said...

Soo cute! Dogs really do seem to know who belongs in their family and looks after them.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Too cute! Eli may be have a little "herding" genes in his bloodline!