Sunday, March 16, 2008

Engagement Announcement



Dan and Krisha's engagement announcement appeared in the Tuscaloosa News today! This makes it seem so much more real now. She also had her bridal portraits done last week. It seems only yesterday that Dan was asking us for her hand in marriage. I remember the look on Dan's face when Jim told him, "Her mother will have to give you the final yes, but.......you see that smile on Krisha's mother's face? I do everything I can to make sure it stays there. As long as you keep Krisha smiling, I'll be happy. BUT, if you ever cause Krisha to lose that smile.....you'll answer to me!" (I think Krisha threatens Dan that she has Jim's phone number on speed dial!) In all honesty, I think God hand picked Dan for Krisha, because she does smile much bigger now.

0 comments: