Monday, March 24, 2008

Isn't she precious (the little redhead)......





This is Chloe, my great-niece. (My sister's step-granddaughter) Naturally, I think she looks alot like me because of her beautiful red hair! Since the last baby in our family (Paige) is now 17 years old, Chloe has been a breath of fresh air to all of us. She started playing a game with Jim when we were home for Christmas, telling him to "Get" and trying to push him away. Now when we talk to her on the phone she'll tell him, "Get". Hopefully she never tells her Daddy that!!!!



I'm not sure what she is saying, but she looks very serious about the situation!



Chloe giving Jim kisses


Isn't she precious, she doesn't realize that Santa is really "Granddaddy"!




I wonder if she realizes that her new "Doll" will be melting soon! God love her.



Paige and Chloe







0 comments: