Friday, June 12, 2009

Being a Moma D............


MawMaw is holding Lainey and I am holding Aubrey. What a heartwarming moment to share with my mother!


We give God all the praise and the glory for Aubrey's homecoming! She is doing great at home and is more precious by the moment. We just can't thank everyone for all the prayers, God bless each of you!
And our beautiful Lainey. She is just a "little bit" spoiled since she got to come home first! She loves to be rocked and sung to. Her favorite song is "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands." However, she and I changed the wording up s0me:
He's got the whole world in his hands, he's got the whole world in his hands,
his got the whole world in his hands. he's got the whole world in his hands.
He's got little bitty Lainey in his hands, he's got little bitty Lainey in his hands,
he's got little bitty Lainey in his hands, his got the whole world in his hands.
He's got sweet little Aubrey in his hands, he's got sweet little Aubrey in his hands,
He's got sweet little Aubrey in his hands, he's got the whole world in his hands.

Most people have told me that becoming a grandmother would cause me to "throw Krisha to the curb now" and all my love would be for the grandchildren. But, I find that so not true. I look at Krisha now and I am overflowing with love for her for giving me these two beautiful blessings from Heaven!
I have always said that Krisha is my greatest accomplishment in life, and now she is just adding to that accomplishment for me through my grandchildren!
I love you, Krisha!!!!







0 comments: