Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Week Old on Monday

Aubrey with the feeding tube everyone is praying she will get tired of SOON!



Lainey at home!


This is a link to Krisha's blog for an update on the girl's: http://thedeavourshousedivided.blogspot.com/


But, I just wanted to add a few pictures of Lainey from yesterday. Danyell and I couldn't resist trying some of her accessories on her! (Sorry Popa Jim, but we love the flower headband!)

These are her houndstooth shoes for Alabama Football season!



And of coure, every little girl loves flowers!

3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

seriously...i love those little shoes. too cute. as are the girls!!

Danyell said...

Popa Jim, you must admit that is adorable:) Darlene, I can't wait to play "dress-up" again. Only next time, it will be with Aubrey also. I'm still praying!! She will be home real soon! God is able!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness.....how cute. Hope the girls are together soon!