Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting ready for the big day (Yes, it's early, but we're packing our gear!)

Popa Jim, Eli and I will be headed for 'Bama Country this weekend. Unfortunately, Popa Jim will only be there for one night. However, Eli and I will be setting up house once again in "Eli's Cabin" for a while.


Since football season starts on September 05, Eli and I had to make sure that we had all of our team clothing ready and packed for the trip. Eli wanted to model some of the shirts that he will be wearing that day:

Eli says, "ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Eli says, "GO Louisiana Tech!!! That is where my Daddy graduated! Go Dawgs, beat AUBURN!"

2 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

Can't wait for you to be here!!!! Good choice of teams Eli!

Jennifer Walker said...

War Eagle from my husband and Go MISSISSIPPI Dawgs from me!!!!