Saturday, August 8, 2009

It just doesn't get any better.............





Nothing can compare to how our hearts burst when we get pictures that are as precious as these! There just isn't anything to compare the feeling to. I have stated so many times that MY greatest accomplishment in life is Krisha, and she has added so much more pride to that statement by giving us these precious babies!
(A big thanks to Dan too!)



Their beautiful outfits were gifts from Jennifer Clark, the creator of Livistitches, http://www.livistitches.etsy.com/ She makes adorable children's outfits.


Also wanted to add a picture of Chloe with the girls. Chloe is still our little girl too, but we refer to her now as our "Big Girl". She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! (Must be that red hair!)

1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

I love these pictures! About Emily's shirt I used Acrylic paint...apple barrel from Walmart. Thanks for your encouragement. I'm doing some better now that I've figured out that I just need to eat more throughout the day. Hope you have a great week.