Saturday, August 8, 2009

These are not bows, they are weapons!

Jim and Dan HATE the large hair bows that Aubrey and Lainey wear......HATE them. Jim has commented that if his precious girls have to wear them, so should Krisha and I. Danyell has been known to insist that the girls wear them too.
After seeing the video clip below, Jim has stated that there are now 101 reasons why Aubrey and Lainey should not be allowed to wear the large hair bows......they can be weapons. Weapons to jerk some one's head off!

FYI: The "clucking" noise that Krisha is trying to get Lainey to make is something that Lainey and I started doing at the Fair. Lainey would watch my tongue and try so hard to make her tongue do something too. (They aren't just cute....they are smart too!)

3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

They are fashion statements and my babies are fashion queens! So their Daddy and Popa Jim can get over it! :)

Danyell said...

Yes! They can get over it!! And Fashion queens they are! Lainey also did the "clicking" noise for me this week...you are a great teacher! I agree, they are going to be so smart! Especially since Aubrey is already "talking"...Darlene, we know we heard her say "hey" even if no one else believes us. Popa Jim...I love you dearly, but I love those bows too:)

kimberly t. bowling said...

I say keep the bows, and kick the men to the curb. :)

Just kidding...Dan and Jim, they are girls, bows come with the female species, it's in their DNA.