Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to the greatest bestfriend ever!

This is Vonnie, she and I were the greatest of friends during high school. We could have been known as Lucy and Ethel, and at times even as Thelma and Louise!

I adore her. There has never been a monumental (good or bad) time in my life that she wasn't by my side, either in person or in spirit.

I must admit, as the years have passed and each of us have traveled different roads in our lives, we haven't always stayed in touch. But, we have always known that the other was only a phone call away........distance has never been able to close the gap between us.

I love you, Vonnie. Thank you for sharing Snickers candy bars with me, Sonic chili dogs and tater tots, and putting up with my singing to the Eagles Hotel California cassette over and over. Thank you for being a part of my life!

0 comments: