Sunday, March 21, 2010

We have been busy..........

Hope everyone enjoyed Spring Break. I stayed busy with the girls. Last weekend Dan, Krisha and the girls spent all weekend with me....and we stayed busy!

  • Took the girls to visit the Easter bunny at the mall on Friday night.
  • Went to Birmingham on Saturday to watch Jim's niece, Mary Grace, play in a soccer tournment, visited with Mark, Judy, Caleb, and Mary Grace after the last game that day,  shopping browsing at Watermark and the Summit, then ate at Sweet Bones of Alabama.
On Tuesday, my mother, Krisha, Aubrey, Lainey, and myself went to visit Kim @ Kim Lawson Photograpy for a Four-Generation photo session. What an experience!!!! Can't wait to see the proofs. Afterwards, mother took us to lunch.

Krisha and the girls took me out to lunch on Friday, then Eli and I took the girls for a stroll in the neighborhood. It was such a warm, beautiful day.

After Dan got off work ,Krisha cooked a great supper for us. Taco salads! I am so thankful that she loves to cook (because I don't) and she is becoming a great chef!
Then we all went to Lowes. Dan and Krisha are planning to redo their kitchen, so Krisha got some great ideas and has her schedule planned out.

Saturday was a family day at the Flea Market for a couple of hours. Minus Wayne, the weather was just too beautiful to hold him down.....he went fishing!

Saturday night, Dan and Krisha had a date night with some other couples, so the girls and I had a play date together. I would fold laundry, the girls would unfold it! We watched Dirty Dancing........Lainey and I were dancing around, while Aubrey laughed her head off at us! Have we mentioned that  BOTH girls are crawling now? Well, Lainey can dissappear out of one room into another before you can turn around. She is FAST. I think Aubrey has more fun laughing at Lainey getting into trouble! Lainey has always been our personality child, but Aubrey has started to really catch up now and do things that are so funny in her own way.

AND, can you believe it............all that and we didn't take any pictures! Here is a picture that Krisha has already posted on her blog, (but could you ever get tired of looking at these two beauties??)

0 comments: