Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Losing our friends..........

Eli has had his own Myspace page for about four years. He uses it primarily to meet other English bulldogs, but has a variety of other type friends on there too.

Most of you are familiar with one of his dearest and most precious friends ever, Mango. She was a Frenchie, and Eli loved her with all of his heart. Here is his story about Mango, http://danceinthemoment.blogspot.com/2008/03/elis-angel-in-heaven-mango.html if you haven't read it.

Over the years, Eli has lost several of his Myspace friends. It is difficult each time, and it makes me realize how dear and precious each moment we have with Eli really is. I know without question that Eli was sent to me from Heaven above, he is my angel on Earth. I also realize that there will come a time that God wants him to return home to him, but until then, I cherish each and every moment with him.
Eli has lost another wonderful friend, Dot. She was one of Eli's very first friends, and they shared many wonderful times together online. They both have the "angel kiss" on their foreheads. She was a beautiful little princess!

We will miss you so much Dot! We hope you are having a wonderful time running around in Heaven.

"A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal"
Proverbs 12:10

1 comments:

Joy said...

We love our animals too. John says we have had a animal nursing home for the last five years because our animals are getting so old. The only "old friend" we have left is our Bama. She is a, going on 17 year old, Lab. Part of me wishes I would just wake up and she would be gone in her sleep. I will take care of her until she is gone because she has taken care of me all those years!