Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister on December 18th!!!!


Happy Birthday to the glue of our family. She is always there for all of us. She is always giving so much more of herself to others than she ever gets back in return.

She is my big sister, Krisha's 2nd mom, Aubrey and Lainey's Aunt Meme, Jim's favorite sister-in-law.....and that is just from my family!

Wayne, Paige and Anita
She is the only one (however, she is teaching Krisha to follow in her footsteps) who can talk to Mother in a way that can cause Mother to understand. She lets Mother know that she needs to let us handle the situation at times, that we are only looking out for her best interest.


MeMe and Chloe

There isn't enough blog space to write about what she does for Wayne, Paige, Stefan and Chloe! Hopefully each of them say a special thank you to God for her each day.

Aunt Meme and Aubrey

She and I have always been two very different personalities, however we have never forgotten the bond of sisterhood. I hope she knows how very much she means to my family....and to me!

I love you!


1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

And might I add, she makes a wonderful fruit salad. :)