Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking back at 2009 and looking forward to 2010

What a year in 2009!
Looking back over my posts for the year, without question, the greatest moment of the year was on June 1st, when Aubrey and Lainey arrived. We have had a wonderful six months enjoying these precious little girls. Words can never express what Aubrey and Lainey have brought into our lives.
Looking at 2010
Because of these precious little girls, Jim and I decided that it was time to put down permanent roots nearby. So, this week, we will be moving into our new home in Northport! Please keep us in your prayers as Eli and I adjust to moving out of the RV into a house......and Jim adjusts to moving into an RV in Texas, out of a house!
So, I will not be blogging for a while. I will be busy getting everything set up in our new home and playing with the girls as much as possible.
We hope you and yours have a wonderful 2010.

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

That's wonderful news, and an answer to many prayers from lots of folks....glad you are getting to finally move in! Let me know if I can help out in any way during this time!