Friday, July 18, 2008

Eli waiting on his dad to come home, and a beautiful creation by Krisha!



This is what Eli does every afternoon. He sits at the window waiting for his Daddy to come home from work. As soon as he sees Jim drive up, he runs to the door that is to the left of this window. He begins whining and circling, "begging" me to open it for him. Then, he is inside the laundry room, and does the same thing.........he whines and circles until I open that door, which leads to the patio. Once on the patio he can hear his Daddy saying "Where is my Eli" and Eli is going nuts looking at me until I open the wooden gate for him........then he runs to his Daddy and the world is at peace, if only for a moment!

(If you are getting tired of us talking about Eli so much on this blog, you are reading the wrong blog!)


However, I will add pictures of a beautiful cake that Krisha made for Mother's birthday. Just wish that we could be there to share in the fun!!!

0 comments: