Monday, July 14, 2008

The reason for the new song................

The reason I picked the song, "Home to you", isn't about Jim and I as a couple. It is about how much Jim and I LOVE coming home and being greeted by Eli! It is amazing how excited he gets when he hears Jim's truck pull into our driveway. He starts going from the window to the door, just barking and whining for me to let him out so that he can greet his Daddy properly! It is an amazing sight.
Jim has always said that he enjoys coming home and having those special moments with Eli. He says he can tell Eli all of the day's problems, and Eli always listens.......and agrees with his Daddy! I sometimes watch the two of them outside "talking" and it is so heartwarming to watch.
If Jim doesn't come home within the time Eli thinks that he should, Eli will sit at the window and watch for him.......and he will stay there.
Anyway, I heard this song recently and it reminded me of Eli and Jim's special time together in the afternoons and I wanted to share it with everyone.
However, I do love the fact that Jim comes home to me also!

0 comments: