Thursday, July 10, 2008

A friend loves at all times. (Proverbs 17:17)


One of the things I like about moving so much is the friendships that I make along the way. However, one of the things I dislike about moving so much is having to leave those friends behind.
The saying is true, "There is no place like home", and I cherish the friends I have back home in Alabama with all my heart. But, I made some wonderful friends while living in Oklahoma that I still stay in touch with.

It means so much to be able to share stories with them of our children getting married, having children, getting degrees, new jobs, loves found and loves lost. While in nursing school, I made friends with so many wonderful, special people. But, these two are on my heart today and I want to say how much they mean to me.
Jerri and Dana, I love you guys!


0 comments: