Sunday, July 27, 2008

Never too old for this.....................



The Neshoba County Fair in Philadelphia, MS is this week. Any one that knows Jim, KNOWS that he is there. Hopefully later in the week I will be able to post some pictures. Dan and Krisha went down on Friday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon with him.

It is just too hot this time of year for Eli and I to travel. Eli is currently on three pills a day for his allergies and only goes outside long enough to "do his business." (it was 102 here today!) We did ride around the block yesterday in the car (with the AC on HIGH) to give him an opportunity to get out for a little bit.

Tonight, we are watching one of my all time favorite movies, The Wizard of Oz. Isn't this the best movie ever? The best part is that you never get too old to enjoy it. I'm sure that Eli isn't enjoying it as much as I am, but he has been laying in my lap being attentive.

Don't you love the feeling watching an old movie can give to you! It floods you with childhood memories.


"Remember, A heart isn't judged by how much it loves,
but how much it is loved by others."
(The Great Wizard of Oz)

0 comments: